Do you know which are the best exercises to lose belly fat?
Your belly fat is the most unhealthy and harmful fat of the body?
Stubborn belly fat can lead to many other problems such as increasing the risk of diabetes, stroke, certain cancers, and heart diseases.
If you are the one dealing with a bad belly fat then the first thing you should consider doing is change your lifestyle and exercise like crazy.
This article is going to help you start reducing and managing the stubborn belly fat with several innovative yet simple exercises.
Note: You must warm up approximately 10 minutes before the exercise so that your muscles will be warmed up and the exercise will pay off the hard work.
Which are the best exercises to lose belly fat?
Crunches are considered one of the important exercises for belly fat because it focuses on lower and upper abs.
The workout is very simple to do with the following steps to make you slim and flatten your belly curve.
- Lie down flat on a mat with flexed knees and feet on the floor.
- In the starting position place a thumb at the back of each ear and fingers at rest now lift your head off the floor.
- Start the movement by bending up and trying to touch your knees with your head then go back to the initial position.
- It is important to inhale while bending up and exhale while going down to complete the workout.
Okay, you must be wondering how it is possible that moving your legs will help you with belly fat.
Well, the main concern we have is there’s no way to target belly fat your heredities get to choose where the fat settles in your body, and how it wants to go away.
So, the best thing you can do is run or walk for a couple of hours in a day.
When you work out, your calories get burned that’s how your body fat ratio decreases.
So, it doesn’t only help you lose belly fat, rather it also reduces fat from other areas.
Running and walking are two of the best fat-burning exercises for people of all ages. All you need for this workout is a good pair of joggers and other equipment. (Reference Here)
Running and walking can be part of your interval training routine and do not forget to warm up and cool down if you take up running for weight loss.
- Heel Touch Work Out
It is one of the practices of the famous exercises by people nowadays because it targets the obliques and upper abs to flatten the tummy.
- Firstly, lie down on a mat, flex your legs, and keep feet wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Remember to keep your hands by your side, shoulders relaxed, chin up, and core involved.
- Twist sideways and smoothly touch your right heel with your right hand.
- Now change the side and try to touch your left heel with your left hand.
- 20 of these will finish one set and take a break of 20 seconds in between.
- Placing your feet too close to your hips can be harmful as you will cause muscle pain so be careful.
Bicycling is the easiest and healthiest cardio exercise that you can start doing right away if you’re your loved one.
If you are in love with traveling and exploring this beautiful world it can become your travel partner.
All you need to do is buy a bicycle, learn to ride it, that’s how you can lose fats from the belly and many other body areas.
According to some studies an average person can burn between 200 to 400 calories during a 30-minute bike ride depending on the speed and intensity.
This workout is a full-body exercise that also focuses on the abs and the stubborn belly.
- Start the workout by standing straight on your feet with shoulder-width apart.
- Twist your knees and place your hands on the floor.
- Jump and push both your legs back and get into a push-up position.
- Jump straight up and extend your hands up your head.
- Land softly back on the floor. (Reference Here)
- Get into the frog position, then go back to the plank position. Don’t forget to take a 10-second break between the workout and 20-second break before starting the next exercise.
Burpees are one of the tough to do exercises, so it does not matter how many numbers of burpees you do what matters is do you maintain correct posture while doing it.
With time as you get older, your body encounters a lot of physical changes.
According to some studies after the age of 25, the metabolism slows down so a balanced diet and the right kind of exercise will help you to stay slim.
If you enjoy this article, you may be interested in reading more about hacks to lose belly fat.